The Faces of AS tells the story of individuals who have Ankylosing Spondylitis
Jane Lark is the author of ‘The Illicit Love of a Courtesan’ a No.1 bestselling historical romance in the USA
Click on the covers below to buy Jane’s books on Amazon, they are are also available on Nook and Kobo
Buy Jane’s books in the UK
Buy Jane’s books in the USA
- 34,590 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Ankylosing Spondylitis progression inevitable?
- Battling Ankylosing Spondylitis – miracle hunting
- Ankylosing Spondylitis - Fatigue is my tether
- Battling Ankylosing Spondylitis – Buzzed within an inch of my life… ha ha ha...
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and diet
- Battling Ankylosing Spondylitis – In the beginning
- Having AS is depressing, that’s just a fact, but we don’t have to accept this, we can find things which help us cope and make us feel better
- Jane's Books
- A partner’s view of Ankylosing Spondylitis, or rather, a carer’s perspective
- The AS sufferers friend the steroid injection – when it hurts, stick a needle in it
Monthly Archives: June 2013
There are many negatives to the progression of AS, but after my second AS course at the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases I discovered a positive. When I was on the second course, my new doctor, Dr. Raj Sengupta, … Continue reading
A.S. Face 0709: Jane Lark. via A.S. Face 0709: Jane Lark.