The Faces of AS tells the story of individuals who have Ankylosing Spondylitis
Jane Lark is the author of ‘The Illicit Love of a Courtesan’ a No.1 bestselling historical romance in the USA
Click on the covers below to buy Jane’s books on Amazon, they are are also available on Nook and Kobo
Buy Jane’s books in the UK
Buy Jane’s books in the USA
- 34,589 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Ankylosing Spondylitis progression inevitable?
- Battling Ankylosing Spondylitis – miracle hunting
- Ankylosing Spondylitis - Fatigue is my tether
- Battling Ankylosing Spondylitis – Buzzed within an inch of my life… ha ha ha...
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and diet
- Battling Ankylosing Spondylitis – In the beginning
- Having AS is depressing, that’s just a fact, but we don’t have to accept this, we can find things which help us cope and make us feel better
- Jane's Books
- A partner’s view of Ankylosing Spondylitis, or rather, a carer’s perspective
- ANYKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS DIAGNOSIS!!!!!! Yes, I’m only a Spondy!!! :D
Monthly Archives: February 2013
In my last couple of blogs I’ve spoken about how my AS symptoms escalated to a point I resorted to morphine patches to mask the pain and my movement was so restricted I was on crutches – it was then … Continue reading
How bad was my Ankylosing Spondylitis going to get, would I end up completely housebound before someone could tell me what was wrong?
If you read my last blog, you’ll know I am now blogging about a period of steep incline in my AS symptoms, although the real issue for me at this time was that I didn’t know I had AS, it … Continue reading